Who is our client?
Our clients are international maritime logistics companies and experienced in general cargo shipping, transporting containers, grain, waste, logs, cement, etc. Their fleets operates mainly in European waters stretching from the Baltic to the Mediterranean, but can also operate in the Caribbean, or elsewhere. Safety, quality and honesty are high trademarks for our clients.
What will be your job?
As a Master you are responsible for the supervision of cargo handling, Ballast and cargo related operations and an efficient and economical operation of the Deck Department.
You prepare the vessel for departure, arrival, anchorage and mooring and keep records of maintenance in the vessel’s PM-system file. You will be also responsible for daily inspection of the Deck Department and development of the deck officers on board. More in particular we expect you to have a proactive approach to continually improve the vessels and it’s daily operations
• Sector : Cargo
• Period: 3 months on / 3 months off (can differ per client/assignment)
• Work Location: Europe mostly, but can also be in the Caribbean or elsewhere, depending on the client.
What are your qualifications?
Our candidate has;
• You hold a valid Certificate of Competence Master below 3000 GT or no limitation
• You have a valid passport, seaman’s book and medical certificate
• You have valid STCW documents (minimum = AFF, BST, SSO, MFA, MC, GMDSS, ECDIS (Transas preferred))
• At least 2 years experience on General Cargo vessels, as Master
• You are a team player
• You have a flexible attitude
• You speak and write fluent English
• You enjoy working in a international environment
• You have a strong awareness of Health, Safety and Environment
What can you expect?
• A challenging environment
• Free internet on board
• Wages paid on time, every time
• Contract under Dutch regulations
Who are we?
CSC Crewing B.V. is a Dutch based crewing agency, fully MLC 2006 certified. CSC Crewing has its own offices in The Netherlands, Lithuania and The Philippines and a network of agents around the globe.
How do you apply?
Please fill out the below application form and state your current position. Please upload your CV and select the appropriate experience levels in the Experience field, if applicable. This will help us get a good insight in your background and help us in finding the best suitable job for you!