Who is our client?
Our clients are international maritime logistics companies and experienced in general cargo shipping, transporting containers, grain, waste, logs, cement, etc. Their fleets operates mainly in European waters stretching from the Baltic to the Mediterranean, but can also operate in the Caribbean, or elsewhere. Safety, quality and honesty are high trademarks for our clients.
Jobs can be as Single Engineer or with a Second Engineer.
What will be your job?
We are looking for Chief Engineers to join various general cargo vessels.
• Sector : Cargo
• Period: 3 months on / 3 months off (can differ per client/assignment)
• Work Location: Europe mostly, but can also be in the Caribbean or elsewhere, depending on the client.
What are your qualifications?
Our candidate has;
• You hold a valid Certificate of Competence Chief Engineer till 3000 kW or unlimited
• You have a valid passport, seaman’s book and medical certificate
• You have valid STCW documents
• At least 2 years experience on General Cargo vessels, as Chief Engineer
• High Voltage certificate preferred
• You are a team player
• You have a flexible attitude
• You speak and write fluent English
• You enjoy working in a international environment
What can you expect?
• A challenging environment
• Free internet on board
• Wages paid on time, every time
• Contract under Dutch regulations
Who are we?
CSC Crewing B.V. is a Dutch based crewing agency, fully MLC 2006 certified. CSC Crewing has its own offices in The Netherlands, Lithuania and The Philippines and a network of agents around the globe.
How do you apply?
Please fill out the below application form and state your current position. Please upload your CV and select the appropriate experience levels in the Experience field, if applicable. This will help us get a good insight in your background and help us in finding the best suitable job for you!